Plan for a safer future.
Let us help manage your risks.
Risk Management Consulting Services, LLC (RMCS) is a high quality and professional risk management consulting firm that utilizes a process-driven approach to identify, evaluate and control the myriad of internal and external risks to which our clients are exposed. RMCS is a minority-owned and woman-owned Minnesota corporation founded in 1997.
We fill the risk management void at small, emerging and mid-sized firms.
We provide specialized and project-oriented services to large corporations.
We provide outsourced insurance brokerage and risk management consulting services to small and emerging insurance agencies
Who We Are
Risk Management Consulting Services
Our unique risk management expertise and services, as well as our established strategic alliances, provide our clients with avenues of enhanced revenue and productivity.
RMCS functions as an outsourced risk manager, thereby becoming an extension of our client’s organization. Our intensive focus on Risk Management consulting and insurance and broker network consulting services will save you time, money and resources so you can focus on your primary business.
Securing Your Growth
Through cost reduction and risk minimization, it is the goal of RMCS to assist our clients and our partners to become the premier providers of services or products in their fields.
Results in Any Season
We achieve quantifiable results and have significant experience designing, negotiating and managing Risk Management programs in both “Hard and Soft Market” cycles.
Risk Management Consulting Services
- Retention Analysis
- Cost of Risk Allocations
- Feasibility Studies
- Audit Evaluation – Monthly or Quarterly
- Experience Modification Review
Exposure and Risk Management Analysis
- Risk Identification and Exposure Analysis
- Analysis of Risk Management Program
- Insurance Placement Assistance
- Review Risk Management Documents-leases, contracts, warranties, and hold harmless agreements relative to Risk Management impact
- Develop Alternatives to manage and minimize loss exposures and overall cost
- Evaluate the Feasibility of alternative Risk Finance program structures
- System Administration including preparation of insurance schedules, insurance summaries, allocation systems, and interim audit reviews
- Ongoing Program Management
- Provider Evaluation and Selection
Program Placement Assistance
- Specification Preparation
- Management of Marketing Process
- Program Negotiation
- Analysis of Alternatives
Insurance Consulting Services
- Program Design, Marketing and Day-to-Day management
- Exposure, Claim and Market Trend Consulting
- Program Performance
- Alternative Risk Finance Mechanisms
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Due Diligence
- Risk Finance Programs for Warranties and Representations
- Self Insurance Transition Management and Program Design
- International program Design, Review and Management
- Annual Stewardship Report summarizing program performance and expected cost
- Evaluation of Claim Trends
- Interim Claim Review
- Monitor Claims
- Negotiate Settlements
- Loss Analysis and Forecasting
- Variability Analysis
- Financial Analysis
Meet Our Team
The combined backgrounds of the RMCS management team offer more than 60 years of insurance and risk management consulting experience with a diverse group of corporate and personal clients. RMCS also enjoys strong strategic alliances with international insurance brokerage organizations committed to diversity, as well as highly qualified consultants, advisors and strategic partners who provide additional significant insight and ancillary expertise.
Get In Touch
RMCS is a high quality and professional risk management consulting firm that utilizes a process-driven approach to identify, evaluate and control the myriad of internal and external risks to which our clients are exposed. RMCS is a minority-owned and woman-owned Minnesota corporation founded in 1997.